KROGER REWARDS FUNDRAISER INSTRUCTIONS
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Name: FRIENDS OF THE TECUMSEH DISTRICT LIBRARY
New Organization Number: XN917
Previous Organization Number: 45295
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy, and register your card with the Tecumseh District Library after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign
- If you are a new online customer, please click on “SIGN UP TODAY” in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your preferred store location,
entering your e-mail address, and creating a password (also agree to the terms and conditions).
- You will then get a message to check your e-mail inbox, and click on the link within the body of the e-mail.
- Click on “My Account”
and use your e-mail address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Edit Kroger Community Rewards” information, and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter XN917 or Friends
of the Tecumseh District Library in the Search box; then, select the organization from the list and click on “confirm”.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information
- REMEMBER, your purchases will not count for the Friends until after you have registered your Kroger card.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe
their registered Kroger Plus card, or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card, when shopping for each purchase to count.